Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
**Remember our rings and hairpins make GREAT stocking stuffers!!!**
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
*All half off items will be given through a paypal refund.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Today we got up, got ready and ventured out to get some lunch before the show. I think that everyone in the restaurant was going to the show because there wasn't a grown up in there without a child.
Once we got to the show we got a few overly priced souvenirs and settled into our seats waiting for the concert to start. I must tell you if your kids like the Imagination Movers this show is a great one to see! The kids and the adults all had a great time listening to the music. I would definitely take the kids to see them in concert again. I shockingly got a lot of pictures this weekend, so here are just a few.
Monday, November 9, 2009
The kiddos made it into the top 40 but there is still voting to be done! This time it is much easier though. Click on the above button and it will take you to the voting page. Click on #19 on the right side of the page and cast your vote!!! I am not above begging so.....(down on my knees) PLEASE GO :)
Friday, November 6, 2009
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Instead of spending $50+ on costumes that they won't wear for long I decided to make their costumes and I think they turned out pretty well. They were PB&J this year and they can actually wear everything again so big plus for me. You can't see it in the pictures but their hats have jelly and peanut butter jars on them. They were a huge hit while we were out so I think I am going to continue with some kind of this and that theme the next couple of years.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
So since today was one of those less than desirable days; lots of temper tantrums, lots of grouchiness and lots of just not getting along I think this a perfect day to do it. So here are the things that I found happiness in today:
* This conversation:
Ella "I love you Mommy"
Me "I love you too, Ella"
Ella "I love you Logan"
Logan "I love you too, Ella" - Just melts my heart :)
* Fresh, crisp, white sheets on my bed are screaming my name along with a glass of wine (thanks Sally!).
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
1. I am technologically challenged. I haven't always been this way though, only in the last 3 years has my knowledge of all things technical gone down hill. Hmmm, wonder what could have happened to cause that?! Seriously though, sometimes I look at my cell phone and try to remember how to use it which is extremely sad seeing as I used to work for a cell phone company.
2. I am a napper. This also began about 3 years ago and I haven't been able to shake it since then. 3 or 4 times a week I am snoozing right along when the kiddos are, even though I have a ton of stuff I should be doing. It does, however, make mommy much more enjoyable for afternoon and evening.
3. I stink at play. Really, my kids always want me to play cars or blocks or whatever and I get down on the floor and am bored within minutes. Thankfully my husband is great at this and makes up for where I lack. Sometimes my mommy guilt kicks in and I feel awful about it but I have managed to divert them with books so I think it makes up for it.
4. I am the lollipop lady. I know you are probably picturing some old lady walking around with a bunch of hard candies right now but at any given time I usually have about 10 dum-dums in my purse and countless rappers. These little beauties are what helps me get through a shopping trip with both kids in tow.
5. I pretty much live in t-shirts and shorts. Unless I have errands to run or an appointment to go to my attire is just that. After the shower my hair usually goes up in a ponytail and it stays that way the rest of the day. Oh, and I don't put a stitch of makeup on on those days either. Sometimes I feel sorry for the delivery and mail people that see me when I answer the door.
6. I am ready for the kiddos to go to preschool. Is that horrible to say? It is still another year away but I am looking forward to the time that I will get during those few hours a week to run errands and work on jewelry. I'm sure that I will miss them terribly when the time comes but for now I am looking forward to the future.
7. I just recently bought tickets to go to my first concert in years and about had a breakdown when I couldn't order them online or over the phone. Finally I got through though and now in November I will sitting a few rows back from these guys.....
Oh yes, I know you are jealous! HA! My first concert in years is the Imagination Movers! This is part of the kids birthday present and I think I am looking forward to it more than anyone, can't wait to see the look on the kids faces :)
8. I am really bad about taking pictures. My mom can attest to this. There are so many cute things that the kids do on a regular basis and I am always to scatter brain to get it on camera. Doesn't this usually only happen when you are on your third child?!
9. I worry a LOT! Sometimes about the most ridiculous things too. It actually can be debilitating sometimes because all that worrying can make it hard to sleep at night. I am working on it though and trying to let the little things go as much as possible.
10. I have a slight inkling to want another baby. Well, it is a little more than slight but I know that it is not the right thing for our family right now. Plus the possibility of having another set of multiples is a little scary so I will just wait for my brother and sister-in-law to have babies and hopefully that will satisfy my wants. :)
So now here are my 7 nominees:
Thursday, August 13, 2009
So here are a bunch of pictures from the last few weeks. :)
There aren't a lot of pictures from here because I mostly took video and my brain is to fried to even try to figure that one out