Thursday, August 13, 2009

Long Overdue

I know it has been a long, LONG time since I last posted but things have been very busy around here. Between a little stay cation (in Lynchburg), to the hubby getting a new car (thanks to cash for clunkers), to a 30th birthday, to working on replacing our entire deck which is 38'x13', phew, weekdays have been for resting.

So here are a bunch of pictures from the last few weeks. :)

Pictures from the drive-thru safari...hilarious!!


There aren't a lot of pictures from here because I mostly took video and my brain is to fried to even try to figure that one out

Basically you are driving through a huge piece of farmland with your windows down feeding animals, there were deer, Watusi, llamas, camels, pot belly pigs, basically anything that wouldn't really bite. These animals were hilarious though because they would try to take the bucket out of your hand and for those not holding the bucket (me and dad) we almost peed our pants laughing at my mom.

These idiots are actually a mom and dad and what you can't see is that they are both holding a child in their lap. Yep, they went through their sunroof to do this. I wonder what kind of Evil Knievel kids they are going to grow to be.

Really it was not safe to do this, there were massive hills covered in gravel. I just wanted to throw something at these people.

Here we are at Amazement Square where a good time was had by all

Especially daddy!

;)

Riding a tractor

Playing in the chicken coup

Milking a cow that actually dispenses water

I don't even want to know how they refill this thing!









Riding a horse, doesn't he look thrilled?!



Found an egg!!

Daddy's 30th birthday cake that the kiddos and mommy decorated...Happy Belated Birthday honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment