Saturday, April 4, 2009

Anxiety

Why is it that anxiety sneaks up on you at the weirdest times? Well, at least for me anyway. Last night Logan was having some good dreaming and made the strangest noise. The hubby quickly went in to check on him. He was perfectly fine just really into whatever he was dreaming about. When the hubby returned I lost it. I don't know if it was from all the stress of them both being sick last week and I was dealing with it on my own or just the stress I am under about my upcoming doctors appointment on Monday. It was 12:30 in the morning and there I am having an anxiety attack. Today is better though, just exhausted, anxiety attacks really take a toll on my body...I feel like a ran a marathon last night. Thank goodness for blogs! I can get everything out and hopefully now won't have to deal with it anymore. :)

Oh and I know someone is going to ask about my doctors appointment so I will go ahead and explain that quick. I have a swollen lymph gland under my arm that has been there for a few months. When I went to doctor last week for being sick I told her about it so now I get to have a biopsy done on it. Hopefully it just turns out to be a clogged duct but I will just be happy when it is all said and done.

And since I don't want to leave this blog on a crappy note I'm leaving you with two pictures of my green monsters. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment