Thursday, February 26, 2009

Politics

So the hubby and I don't always see eye to eye on many political issues, okay a lot of political issues, but we usually just don't talk about it anymore more to avoid conflict. So it was no surprise Tuesday night when I refused to watch the presidents speech with him...he likes to be a nonstop commentator. So once the speech was over we started to flip through the channels to find something to watch but there were political overviews on just about every channel from this guy...the governor of Louisiana.
Who I think looks a lot like this guy... M. Night Shamalan

So I proceeded to ask in a joking but serious manner why is M. Night Shamalan talking about the president on all these channels? You should have seen the look I got! I just love pushing his political buttons!!!! :) They do look a lot alike though, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment