Sunday, March 22, 2009

Long Weekend

Well, this isn't going to be a very long post but I wanted to thank my wonderful parents for coming up again this weekend to keep me and the kiddos entertained. It was a wonderful surprise and a much needed break from the "single" parent role.
This morning my poor little man woke up with a fever and was crying inconsolably and my parents and I both knew something was really wrong. So he and I loaded up in the car and went to the ER to find out he has a double ear infection. Poor guy, I don't remember the last time I saw him feeling this bad. And now I am starting to feel yucky, hopefully it is just allergies though.
Well, I am exhausted and ready to turn in but just wanted to post real quick so enjoy the rest of your night all!

1 comment:

  1. i'm thinking about you playing the single parent role for awhile. i can only imagine how much harder that job becomes when there's no daddy break for the kiddos as well as mom! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete