Sunday, March 29, 2009
- Hubby is finally home!!! YAY!!!
- Logan has had a double ear infection as well as strep throat this week
- Ella has had strep throat this week
- Mommy had to have blood work and a chest x-ray done to find out what is going on with her. Chest x-ray came back all clear, still waiting on blood work results. Doc said could possibly be mono! Lovely.
- Now I am off to bed to snuggle with the hubby and blow my nose a million more times...sexy I know!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Monday, March 9, 2009
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Now my only problem is what to donate. It has been a long time since I have been in high school (we won't go there!) and I have no idea what the teenage trends are right now. I need your help ladies to decide what to make! Please take a look at my shop, Ella Scott Jewels, and see if you think that the there is anything in there a teenager would like. If not, give me some suggestions please. I just got some great candy colored stones in that I haven't gotten to use yet but can always use on this project. Any and all input is greatly appreciated, but hurry I really need to get these done this weekend...they are due by next weekend! THANKS!!!!
Monday, March 2, 2009
I don't know if you can see it or not, but that is a tree that fell overnight that is completely covering our driveway. Good times!
Completely shameless plug!